I was absolutely excited at the report because it was the first experience I’ve had that resonated with me so authentically and assuredly. It filled in details that I have been missing.
DISC And Motivators Assessment
Included in packages and sold separately
With DISC, you’ll find out how you respond to challenges, how you influence others, how you respond to pace in your environment, and how you adapt to rules and procedures set by others. You’ll get an in depth overview of your “work personality”.
With the Motivators Assessment you’ll learn “WHY” you behave the way you do and what drives you.
Call for Individual or Bulk Assessment Pricing
1-877-523-0212 ext 118
Discover the Best Way to Understand Yourself and Others From a Career Perspective
What is DISC?
DISC is a science and popular assessment type that is used to help you understand your behavioral preferences at work and home.
The applications for this assessment are limitless. This page will go over the science of DISC, what the report sections will cover, how to apply it to your career, and more.
What are Motivators?
Motivators are the reason you behave the way you do. Understanding your motivations or values as we sometimes call them, is the key to understanding how to engage fully in life, work and play.
The applications for this assessment are limitless. This page will go over the science of Motivators, what the report sections will cover, how to apply it to your career, and more.
It’s always surprising to find an instrument like this and see it reading you so accurately. I definitely had some WOW moments. This is really incredible. There wasn’t much about it that didn’t resonate with me.
- 50+ pages of detailed information surrounding your hidden strengths, weaknesses, and motivations
- Enhance your job performance by learning the universal language of “how we act”
- Life changing learning. Your DISC & Motivators report will open your eyes to the kind of work you should seek out and avoid in order to be happy TODAY and going forward for years to come
- Eliminate stress from your life by pinpointing where you are adapting to get the job done
- An impressive document that can help employers understand why you’re a good fit for the job
- A great tool to share with leadership so they know how to effectively manage you and give you the best opportunity to succeed
Other Assessments Worth Visiting
DISC and Motivators are just a few of several sciences we cover when it comes to better understanding yourself.
EQ, and other combined reports are available to give you a clearer picture of how you work best, what drives you, how you interact, how others perceive your behaviors and much more.
Want to talk to someone about which assessment is best for you?
Call us at 1-877-523-0212 ext 118